1. The personal data (as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998) that you supply to us, which may include your own personal data and sensitive data ("Your Personal Data") are held by runPlay Limited ("runPlay"; "us"; "our") and are kept confidential on our secure database.
2. We will use Your Personal Data to provide you with our services (including allowing you to access runPlay (the "Website") and to receive information therefrom), for administration, marketing and promotional purposes, to respond to correspondence and to ensure that the content of our Website and the services that we offer are tailored to your needs and interests. If you do not wish for us to use Your Personal Data in accordance with this paragraph 2, you may opt-out by emailing us at by stating "opt out" in the subject line with your username.
3. From time to time, subject to your agreement with us, we may also use Your Personal Data for commercial purposes such as distributing them in return for a cash consideration with data providers and other commercial organisations. If you agree to us using Your Personal Data for this purpose, you must opt-in by ticking the opt-in box on the Registration Personal Details page.
4. We also have a network of marketing affiliates, which may from time to time run advertising, marketing or promotional campaigns. You may receive such marketing information and materials by ticking the opt-in box on the Registration Personal Details page or by emailing us at .
5. We take appropriate measures to ensure that personal data are kept secure and are kept for only as long as is necessary for the purpose for which they are used.
6. We may provide links to a variety of other sites and we may display advertisements from third parties on our site. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of these sites and third party advertisers, nor for the way in which information about their users is treated.? In particular, unless expressly stated, we are not agents for these sites or advertisers, nor are we authorised to make representations on their behalf.
7. In the event that you register Your Personal Data with us (either through our website or otherwise) we will store Your Personal Data on our records for as long as you are a subscriber. After you cease to be a subscriber, we will keep Your Personal Data on our records for a period of 5 year(s) to enable us to respond to any queries or complaints that you party may have.? After this time we may continue to hold Your Personal Data if we are required to do so for legal reasons or for the purpose of providing you with information relating to our new or existing products or services. You may contact us by emailing us at .
8. You are entitled to ask for a copy of Your Personal Data (for which we may charge a small administrative fee) and to have any inaccuracies in Your Personal Data corrected.
9. For quality control and training purposes, we may monitor or record any communications with us.
If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that cookies are stored in. If you want to stop cookies being stored on your computer in the future, please refer to your browser manufacturer's instructions by clicking "Help" in your browser menu. Further information about deleting or controlling cookies is available at http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
Please note that if you stop cookies you accept that you will be denied access to runPlay.
12. Please note that when you visit our website or games, we may also log your IP address, a unique identifier for your computer or other access device. We will keep these records for a minimum of 5 years.
13. runPlay uses an external service to provide our payment methods, in doing so runPlay does not store or retain any of your financial information.
If your personal details change, you must inform us of your new personal details by logging onto the game and updating your personal details using the My Account function. If you have any queries about how we use personal data, please contact us by emailing us at .